Addison's First Time Wearing a Hairbow!

Adam and I have said many times before, "I just don't think she looks like a hairbow kind of baby".  However,  I have been anxious to put a bow in her hair to see.  Finally, she has enough hair to get a couple of her bows in.  And I think we were wrong....she looks so cute with this little hairbow in...

She has this new thing that she does... she gives her daddy the CUTEST face....almost like she just knows she's melting his heart.  She very rarely gives me this look, but she has been wearing it out with her daddy lately.  She puts her chin down and looks up at him like a puppy dog.  It is hilarious!...


I think she got a little bored with me taking pictures...



But I just can't help myself....

Happy Saturday from my family to yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!