Christmas Eve

In order to split things up a little, so we all have one less place to go on Christmas Day, my family usually gets together on Christmas Eve to celebrate and exchange gifts.  Like last year, we had our get together at the river.  Once again, my mother dear got everyone too many gifts.  She is so hard headed, but we do love her so!  She got Addison so many DARLING little outfits!  Here are a few of my favorites...





She also gave Addison a Christmas tree for her room full of ornaments.  Jane Jane gave her a few precious ornaments too that we added to he tree and Dionne gave us a photo frame ornament that I love!



She gave me, Mindy, and Michelle money to be put toward a photography studio light set!  For Adam, she got a gift card to Bass Pro Shops and a gift card to Ebay.  After we all opened up our gifts, me, Mindy, Michelle, and all our hubbies did our "dirty santa" exchange.  We have so much fun doing this every year!  I ended up "stealing" my gift.  It was a really cool waterproof and crush proof case that holds 8 SD cards, a camera cleaning kit, and a cute little case for your purse that holds pictures.  I am super excited about my gifts!


Michelle, four boys, and a babe: 

 Connor was so ready to open his "big present":

 Landon and Peyton playing Papa's new Wii:

 Wish I got a picture of Luke with his onesie on that I got him.  It said "All I want for Christmas is my Auntie"  :)

She hung on as long as she could, then it was snuggle time with her new Minnie Mouse from Uncle Kessler:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!