Dr Visit.....Again!

 I feel like all I blog about these days is Dr visits.  I guess it's just that time of year.  Well, Addison was finally getting better....but yesterday her cough got worse and more frequent, so I went ahead and took her to the Dr...just to be safe.  They tested her for the flu, which she did not have....Praise God!  They said that her ears didn't look really bad, but they didn't look quite normal, so they went ahead and gave us antibiotics for that.  I also went to the Dr today and got some antibiotics for myself.  Our house has just been pitiful lately.  All three of us have been coughing and blowing our noses non-stop.  Adam was researching last night things to do to help relieve a baby's cough.  Several web sites advised wrapping your baby up really warm and taking them outside to breathe in cold night air.  So, that's what he did....

I really think it helped.  That cold, moist air must have felt good to her dry throat because she just sat there as content as can be out in the literally freezing cold.  I don't want to wish my life away or Addison's, but I am really looking forward to the spring and summer days.  I keep picturing her in my mind having a blast in the swimming pool!  I can hardly wait.  Until then, we will pray for health so we can enjoy the rest of the winter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!