Christmas at Kay's

After leaving Adam's Dad's, we went to my Aunt Kay's house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad's family.  I was waiting to post this because I was hoping I could gather some pics from other people to add to the blog.  I left my camera in the car.  I know that sounds lazy, but at this point, I was just tired.  I forget how hard it is to get pictures from other people.  And I understand...I have been one of those people to take forever to share my pictures.  I never do that on purpose, life just happens, and before you know it, a week has gone by and then a month, and so on, and so on.  Anyways, I just wanted to be sure to let everyone know that we had a great time at Kay's and it was so good to spend time with everyone!  We certainly missed my Uncle Guy, who we recently lost to cancer, but we know he was looking down on us with pride.  Also, we are thankful for all of the gifts that Addison got.  We are so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends at Christmas time and year round!  Although we didn't get pictures from our time at Kay's, Addison wanted to share her "Elvis" Christmas picture...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!