4 month immunizations

Addison was finally well enough to get her 4 month shots Friday (She is 5 and a half months old) !  She did really well.  She cried as hard as she could cry after the second shot, but that only lasted about 15 seconds.  She weighed 16 lbs, 8 oz.  I was so happy when the Dr said that he could no longer hear anything in her chest.  She is still congested in her nose, but we will take what we can get.  Now I have been sick all day running a fever.  I pray that little Addison does not get whatever bug I have.  We are so ready for her to be well!!  Although, watching her, you would never know she was sick in the least.  I have the cutest videos from today that I would LOVE to share, but for the life of me I CANNOT get the video upload to work and it is driving me CRAZY!!  So if any of you reading this have any tips, PLEASE SHARE!!!  I do have pictures to share, though...surprise surprise. Ha!

Chillin': 

Grandma Sue-Sue came over today to help us out.  Adam had to pick beans before the storm/rain/snow/whatever comes in.  Since I was home alone and feeling pretty cruddy, Sue-Sue came to the rescue...

Addison was so funny showing off for Grandma Sue Sue.  Again, I wish I could share a video.  Addison just played and played and played until finally she couldn't play anymore.  All she wanted to do at that point was have Sue Sue hold her.  It was so sweet:


Thank-you, Grandma Sue-Sue, for all your help today...oh, and for the yummy lunch :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!