10 Weeks To Go!!


This ultrasound picture shows Addison at 20 weeks. At the time, I couldn't believe that we were half-way through our pregnancy. And now, in what feels like the blink of an eye, we are 30 weeks pregnant! Little Addison has been so active lately! I am so ready to see her sweet face. Will she look like her mommy? Will she look like her daddy? Only God knows. Adam and I wonder all the time what color hair she will have. Adam's hair was so blonde that it was practically white when he was little. My hair was jet black. I wonder who's hair color Addison will have? Maybe it will be a mix? Oh, it's so exciting thinking about our sweet little baby. In our ultrasound pictures, it definitely looks like she will have Adam's lips and my nose. I think she'll look more like Adam. I hope so....I think he's pretty darn cute :) Well, I guess in about 10 weeks (give or take???) the suspense will be over. She will be here and we will be able to wrap our arms around her and kiss those chubby little cheeks! I can hardly wait!!! We love you already Addison!

Comments

  1. Im just as excited as you two are about little Addison. I can't wait to see her sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, tooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!