Father's Day Weekend

I know, I'm a little behind.  I can't imagine what has been keeping me so busy....
Ha!
Father's Day weekend was a busy, but fun one for the Beaman family.  Saturday morning, Addison and I joined the Play Group for a couple of hours at the park.  It was so much fun!  This is the little hostess for the month, precious little Payton...

                       Addison and Abby had fun taking everything out of Addison's diaper bag...

Jackson feeding the little ones Puffs:

Pretty little Anna Kate:

Addison with her rosy cheeks:

She looked like she was going to fall asleep on the swing:

Then, Saturday evening, we went to church and I GOT BAPTIZED!  Praise God!  I wish I had pictures to share!  It was so awesome!  Adam and I also officially joined our church.  I am ashamed that we took so long to get around to actually joining.  After all, we've been attending Covenant for about 5 years now and have really felt at home there!  We are so thankful to have found a church where God really speaks to us, and if you have not, I pray that you make it a priority to find a church where you feel God's presence!  It's not the same place for everyone.  Just go until you know it's the right place for you and your family.  You will be amazed how it can change your life!

After church we headed down to the river to celebrate Father's Day with my family. Adam and Bobby got up bright and early to go fishing.  Addison and I slept in :)  Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Addison with Aunt Shelly and Connor:
Playing in the sand:

Chattin' with Luke:
Just lookin' cute :) ...

Playin' with cars:


Giving Daddy some Father's Day love:


Happy Father's Day, Dat-Dha!  Your girls love you so!!!

Comments

  1. How awesome Casey...I know Covenant is so happy to have you as part of their family!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!