Operation Christmas Child

Every year, me, my sister, Mindy, my mom and my dad put our efforts together to create 15-20 "shoeboxes" for Operation Christmas Child. If you have never heard of Operation Christmas Child, I encourage you to go to the website, http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/OCC/ to learn how you can join in the fun. This year, we packed 9 little girl boxes and 9 little boy boxes, both in the 5-9 year old category. It is so much fun filling these boxes! We pick up things year-round with Operation Christmas Child in mind. They seem like such small gifts to us, but to those children in need around the world, these boxes are a blessing beyond belief! Here are a few pics of our boxes this year....



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!