Snow Angel

We got an early snow this year in Eastern NC!  Unfortunately, our little snow angel was not very interested...
Adam got her up that morning and fed her.  Then I got up and gave her a bath and got her dressed in her cute little snowflake sweater dress to take a picture of her in her first snow.  Almost immediately after I got her shoes on she started getting a little fussy because it was naptime.  So, she went down for a nap.  By the time she woke up there was just a little snow left, so I attempted to get a picture of her in the snow again.  Well, by the time we got her outside in the sleigh for a picture, it was time for a bottle.  This is her "Give me my milk NOW face".  Needless to say, we did not try again.  Little Stinker  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!