Snow Cream Recipes, Please :)

Over the course of the day, we have gotten between 8-10 inches of snow in Winterville, NC!  This winter has already been an unusual one, with this being our 3rd snow of the season.  Everyone gets so excited about snow around here because pretty much everything shuts down and it is ALL PLAY!  One of the most exciting things for me is the SNOW CREAM!!!  I would love it if you guys would share your snow cream recipes with me!  I want to try something different.  I typically just mix snow, eagle brand milk, and regular milk.  It is Yummy, but my dear husband forgot to pick up some eagle brand milk from Walmart today before they closed.  So, I need another recipe.  Please share before the beautiful snow melts  :)  Thanks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!