Watermelon Festival

This past Thursday night Adam, Addison, and I went down to the local Watermelon Festival in Winterville.  It was late so we didn't stay long.  Just long enough to get some "fair food".  We got lucky and timed it just right.  Addison slept the whole time we were there and started crying for a bottle just as we were pulling up in the driveway.  If only it could work out that perfectly every time.  Ha!  Saturday, I decided to take Addison back out to the festival because I wanted to visit the booths.  I love to go to small town fairs and see what the booths have to offer.  Unfortunately, it took me the entire day to get us to the point that we were ready to go.  So, by the time we got out there nearly all the booths were packing up to leave.  Oh well, I didn't need to spend any money anyway.  I didn't get any pictures while we were there, but Aunt Shelly helped us get some pictures afterwards of Addison in her precious watermelon dress that she got at our Burlington baby shower.  It was so appropriate for the occasion and fit her just right :)  ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!