Addison's first babysitters

This past Saturday night, Adam and I headed out for the first time without our little "butter bean".  Everyone keeps asking me if I cried, but I knew she was safe with Grandma Jane-Jane and Grandpa Gerald, so there were no need for tears.  Plus, they were babysitting at our house and I knew I'd see her in just a few hours, so it wasn't so bad. 


We went to Adam's 10 year class reunion and had so much fun!  There was a great crowd there, at the City Hotel and Bistro.  It was so good to see everyone!  I graduated just one year ahead of Adam, so I knew a lot of people at the reunion too, even though it was for the c/o 2000.  Here are a couple of snapshots...I am hoping to get more pictures from Lorie's camera to add to my blog, but this is all I have for now...
Me & Adam:
Me & Sarah:
Me & Lorie:
.....thanks to Lorie, I have a few more pics to share...

Comments

  1. You look so pretty in these photos! Like a glowing new mommy should! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Look Who's One!