Addison and I decided we were ready to go out on the town when she was 9 days old.  We were happy to join Grandma Jane-Jane and Aunt Sue-Sue at Target and then Artisan's for a little shopping.  Here's a pictures of Jane-Jane and Sue-Sue with Addison: 
I was so excited to find the cutest, tiniest smock dress for Addison at one of the little shops in Artisan's.  I know what you're thinking...did that baby really need more clothes?  And no, she really didn't, but I decided to get Addison's pictures taken on that day and it was just the perfect little dress for pictures.  I simply could not resist.  So, after leaving Artisan's, Addison and I went to portrait innovations.  I got there early enough to feed her and change her before it was time to have her pictures made.  I was so excited that she was wide awake for 2 hours while they snapped away.  Unfortunately, that excitement turned into disappointment when I looked at the shots that the photographer got.  I know it's hard to take pictures of newborns, but I really thought that these pictures were going to be much better.  I knew that between me and my sisters, we could get some great shots.....so that's what we did.  I called Michelle and asked her to come help me the next day so I could take some pictures of Addison in her new dress.  Thankfully she came right on over and between the two of us, we got some beautiful pictures of my sweet, sweet baby!  She was pretty much asleep the entire time, but they still turned out great!  We'll have to take some more when she's wide awake so we can get more pictures of those pretty eyes!  Stay tuned for the pictures....I will be posting them all really soon :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!