Another BOY cousin

Adam and I announced to our families that we were expecting our first sweet little baby at Christmas time, 2009.  We never would have guessed that just 6 short months later, Adam's sister and her husband would announce that they too were expecting their first little bundle of joy.  I cannot tell you how excited Adam and I were to hear this news!  I have to admit, because Addison already has 4 boy cousins, Landon, Peyton, Connor and Luke, a little part of me was hoping that Amy and Chris would have a girl.  God had a different plan for them, though, because just last week, Amy and Chris learned that they are going to have a boy!  At least Addison will already know how to handle him!  And she will have another boy to look out for her, although I think she'll be pretty darn tough herself.  Amy and Chris are expecting their little boy January 14, 2011 and we can hardly wait to meet him!  Here is a picture of them getting a little practice in with Addison...
They are going to be the cutest little parents!!  I am so ready for them to join us on this crazy ride they call parenthood!  Please join me in praying for Amy, Chris, and "baby Perry" as they prepare for the birth of their little angel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!