A slice of our lives from May 2014


A few Pictures from May, 2014

getting ready for dance photos...

Seriously two of the sweetest girls I know!...

 picking up baby girl from school...

 they love grocery shopping with me (personally, i love grocery shopping by myself, ha!)

 The chalk board in Addison's class on Mother's Day...sadly, I didn't get to go to the Mother's Day breakfast :'(  but I'm thankful to whoever posted this picture on FaceBook...

Playing at the ballpark while Lukey-Luke plays T-ball...




cat-like speed and reflexes, lol


chillin'

until she saw the camera...then it was on...such a ham...


she wouldn't get in the car until I took her picture again...

checking out the waterfront at WaterWay RV Park...




Just looking sweet...


 a couple of quick pics on Mother's Day...




Just looking cute in her little bathing suit...


so grown...

show me your muscles...

 Sweet face...

 Sleepy face...


More selfies with my little man...


at Pizza Inn, one of our favorite after-church lunch spots...

She likes to open the door by herself...

 brother got her good!...

playing at the water table...

love those pig tails...


Adam's new ride...

just hangin' out in the back of the car...


 riding with daddy :) ...

Brought-Brought...

 He LOVES riding on PaPa's "golf cart"...

and she loves Sue-Sue and PaPa's sand pile...

 Striking a pose...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!