More random pictures from May '14


Adam coming to the rescue!  I had not one, but TWO flat tires at the same time...of course I was on the other side of Goldsboro...but my man came and fixed me right up. XOXO

Poor Brother took a tumble at school.  He looked SO pitiful!  He has a little scar there now, but I'm sure it will be the first of many battle scars for this rough little boy!

shopping again!...

their happy place...a big dirt/mud pile...

We got invited by some sweet friends to join in a day of family fun at a local church event.  The kids had a great time!  There were bouncy houses...



bean bag toss...

a hay ride...

We even got to stop and feed the animals!

Thanks for the invite, Bridgette and Bryant!!!

We also went to our first umbrella market, which was pretty cool.  They were both concentrating pretty good with their tongues out and all...


We took a ride on the trolley!

This was just a quick snapshot of the kids while they were walking from the kitchen to the living room...nothing planned, no fancy clothes....but honestly one of my VERY favorite pictures of my babies yet!...

Although these are pretty stinkin' cute too...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!