Our first Beach Trip of 2014

We took a day trip to the beach at the end of April.  The weather was perfect!  We were lucky enough to catch Sue-Sue, Danny, Daniel, Tiff, and the triplets down at their place!  We ate lunch with those guys on the deck and then headed to the beach!  The water was still cold, but everything else was just right.  Broughton was scared of the ocean at first.  He got super nervous when I started walking toward the water so I put him down several yards before the water and then I headed out just to get my feet wet, but he wasn't having it.  He started going into freak-out mode...I think he thought I would disappear or something?  I guess it was just a big old ocean for a little bitty boy.  Thankfully, as the day went on, he became less and less afraid.  It took him 20 minutes or so to detach from me and Adam, but once he started playing in the sand, it was all over with.  He never got in the water, but he ended up being OK with us going in a little bit.  This post will pretty much serve as my photo album for our trip, so get ready for LOTS of pictures!  Here goes...



















































 It's Mid-June now, and I am dying to get back down to the beach!!!  Can hardly wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!