Burlington trip and more!

Addison and I have had a very busy weekend so far, but we sure have enjoyed it!  First we headed to Mamaw and Pawpaw's house Friday with my mom (Grandma Sue-Sue). 

Mamaw and Pawpaw were not the only ones that were happy to see Addison...

I love this little face she has been making a lot lately...

This morning we got a surprise visit from Pa-pa! 

Pa-pa is so silly!


The three of us went to Home Depot and Lowe's then picked us up some lunch.  After lunch, Addison finally laid down for a nap.  We had to wake her early though, to go to Kade's 1st birthday party!  I forgot to take my camera in, but I don't think Katie will mind if I "borrow" a couple from her blog :)  Here's a picture of Kade and his mommy...
He had the cutest little John Deere theme.  I think he'll grow up to be a good ole' country boy like his daddy!
Here's a picture of some of the babies at the party.  The plan was to get a picture of just the babies, but that didn't go so well, so all of the mommies had to hold them.  Ofcourse Addison was just interested in the toy that Anna Kate had in her hand...

After the party we headed to Adam's Dad's to celebrate lots of birthdays. Sarah, Amanda, Bim, Adam, and myself all have birthdays within a couple of weeks of each other. Adam's Dad, Milton, cooked a pig to celebrate. It was great to have everyone together! Milton got Addison a soft camoflauge blanket. For some reason, she just thought it was so fun...


She played with Max a little...

After such a busy day, she was sooooooo tired...


It wasn't long before she was fast asleep!  Hopefully tomorrow will be a fun-filled day too....it is supposed to be in the 70's!  I can hardly wait!!  Maybe we'll take her to the park for the first time??!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!