A Little Bit of Fun in a Pretty Little Dress

I absolutely love having a little girl!  I love that she loves to dance, I love that she is as tender-hearted as can be!  I love that she loves dresses and mud puddles just the same!  I love that she adores her brother, her mommy, and her daddy!  I even love that she is a drama queen sometimes....after all, she is a girl....and without her, my life would be incomplete.  

















Addison Leigh, you are such a character!  You are full of life!  You have the most beautiful soul and I just know that you will be a little warrior for God!  I adore every little thing about you and am so proud of all that you are!  I love, love, love being your mommy, sweet girl!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!