Fun at the Farm

I love dressing my babies up and taking cute pictures of them....but honestly, the best pictures are the ones of them playing outside...play clothes, dirt, the whole 9 yards.  There's just something so innocent and beautiful about a couple of kids playing around at the farm...



Sometimes we are lucky enough to catch "Julo's (Julio's) Kids", as Addison calls them.  These are our sweet neighbors.  Each one of them are so very sweet and make the best playmates!!!

 I adore this picture...again, such innocence...


All smiles...





Broughton will probably be mad at me some day for posting this picture, but it is hilarious to me...




I can't say that the "farm life" is all fun...farming requires a lot of hard work, and most of all a lot of precious time!!!  However, I love the "farm lifestyle"...free, innocent....far from the hustle and bustle of any city.  I don't know if farming is what God has planned for our family for the future long-term.  But I know I will always be thankful for what we have learned and how farming has molded our family!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!