That's it, NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

I have a lot of blogs to catch up on, but right now, they can wait.  This one, however, cannot wait another day...
I want to start off  by saying how extremely overjoyed I am with nearly every aspect of my life.  I have an unbelievable husband who loves me and our children dearly.  He cares for us all with such sweetness, it just brings me to happy tears thinking about it.  I am also just smitten with our babies!  They are sweet, loving, healthy, intelligent, and beautiful in every way.  I have a roof over my head, a family who loves me, and a great job.  I have friends, opportunities, freedom, and most importantly, a God that adores me.  Yet, still, I am oftentimes simply miserable.  In the middle of all this happiness, a part of me is miserable.  And I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is 100% due to my weight.  Anybody who has known me for a long time knows that I have not always been this heavy.  In fact, in high school, I was 120 lbs.  Sad thing is, I have always thought that I was fat.  Funny, huh?  Boy how happy I'd be if I was that kind of fat again!!!  Well, today, I am so ashamed to say that I am 105 lbs heavier than that....a whopping 225 lbs.  There, I said it!  Now you can laugh at me, gasp in horror...do whatever you gotta do.  But after you're done with all that, what I hope you will do is pray for me.  I have come to a place in my life where I am FINALLY ready to do something about this!  God has blessed me with so many roles...wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, employee, and more.  I can and will be so much better at each and every one of these roles if I drop some weight and gain some confidence!  And that is what I am set out to do!
My weapon of choice will be Body By Vi and my ever faithful God.  Body By Vi will give me the means to an end and my God will give me the strength.  So, today starts my first "Challenge".  Over the next 90 days, I will be replacing 2 meals/day with a Body By Vi shake.  I will be snacking and eating much healthier.  I will be attempting to MOVE in some form or fashion every day that I possibly can.  I will also be diving into His word daily...thanks, hubby, for my new study bible!!!  My plan is to post my progress/thoughts daily.  I pray that you all will keep me encouraged and motivated because this will NOT be easy!  I need all my friends to help me out with this!  And please, please, please hold me accountable!  If you see me at a birthday party and I go for a cupcake...you know it aint for Addison because she is allergic, so you would be safe to slap that fatness right out of my hand!  Please!  I need you!  And pray for me!  And if there is anyone who wants to join me, that would be AWESOME!  Well, that's it...I guess I have to post this now.  Do you have any idea how scary that is with that big number staring right in my face?!!  Well, It's nobody's fault but mine.  It is what it is!  Only I have the power to change it.  I can hardly wait to laugh at that number.  But today, it makes me feel a little nauseous...and so begins my first 90 day challenge...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!