Day 1

Well, Day 1 was pretty easy because I was so pumped!  I know the true test will come later.  But today I am sooooo excited because I have already had 2 people commit to joining me in my challenge!  Yay!  Lord knows I need some accountability partners! 

So I decided yesterday that I would try to drink the recommended amount of water every day.  You are supposed to take your weight, divide that number by two and that is the amount of ounces you should drink daily.  Well, I wrote my number down once already....I am not doing it again :)  Lets just say, I have a LOT of water to drink!  I did good yesterday, though!  I took a million trips to the bathroom but you gotta do what you gotta do.  I also committed to take my vitamins every day.  I don't know why I have been so slack about that.  I mean really, how hard is it to swallow a few pills every morning?  Well, for whatever reason, I had not been taking my vitamins.  But that's OK because I am now :) 

I went jogging--if you can call it that-ha!  yesterday morning.  I didn't measure how far or even time how long...I just ran.  And it was great! 

And that was pretty much it! 

So far Day 2 is going good.  So excited :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!