My first weigh-in!

Well, before I get to the weigh-in, let me re-cap the last 3 days.  Friday was tough.  I was running late for work so I forgot my vitamins.  I did have my shake, though!  Then I ate lunch and had a shake for supper.  It is much harder for me to have a shake for supper and a meal at lunch than to do the opposite.  I am just hungry when I get home, so I really wanted something to eat.  I did good, though.  It's just hard for me to have a shake at my Friday job.  I only work there on Fridays, so I don't have a blender that I keep there, like I have at my full-time job.  Then, Saturday was tough too because I was home all day.  I did not get half the amount of water in that I wanted to, but I did do well with my shakes, snacks, and supper.  Then Sunday started out  easy because I was out and about.  I had my shake for breakfast, then we went to church.  By the time we got home it was time for my lunch-time shake.  Then me and the kids went to my mom and dad's house to visit.  I didn't plan ahead for supper for me or Addison :(  so I am ashamed to say I gave her some froot loops and by the time I got home I was so hungry and had a HORRIBLE headache!  I learned that I MUST plan ahead on weekends!  I normally plan ahead and have something prepared for Addison (because she can't eat just anything), but yesterday was just not my day.  But, when I stepped on the scale this morning, I was 8lbs lighter than I was last Monday, so apparently I'm doing something right :)  Now, to keep it up....7 days down, 83 to go!  I can do this!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!