HOPE

I'm a little behind on my blog because I have been busy, busy, busy!  Thankfully, though, it has been a good kind of busy!  I have been busy with Body By Vi!  For those of you who don't know, Body By Vi (Visalus Sciences) is an amazing company with amazing opportunities!  The general idea of the Body By Vi Challenge is to get people healthier!  There are many different plans/kits available, depending on your goals...your goal may be to lose weight, to maintain a healthy weight, to build muscle, to add nutrition to your diet...whatever your goal, there is a plan for you!  I can hardly wait to have this baby so I can get on a Body By Vi weight loss plan!!!    For now, however, the most exciting thing about BBV for me is that it is providing some hope!  Hope for a little extra income...just to make life a little easier!  I was introduced to this opportunity just one month ago, and already, I can see, that with a little work, this will be such a blessing! 

Adam has been on the "Shape Kit" for 30 days now and has lost 10 lbs, but the most exciting thing for him is that the constant pain he had been having in his ankle is now completely gone!  My mom has been on the "Transformation Kit" for 30 days and has also lost 10 lbs!  She is most excited about her very noticeable increase in energy!  Adam told my mom last night that he was going to beat her to 20 lbs.  Ha!  Nothing like a little friendly competition! 

I will continue to keep you guys posted on my mom and Adam's progress.  Also, you should check out this blog: http://thedixonspot.blogspot.com/2012/03/45-days-in-daycare-payment-later.html  This is the blog that made me realize....OK, this Body By Vi stuff is for real.  The sweet girl in this blog is Nickie Dixon.  I met her in bible study.  She has been such an inspiration to so many people, and I am so thankful that she introduced me to Body By Vi!  I am also thankful to everyone on our team that have helped me to reach Rising Star Director!  WOO HOO!!!  May God take this wherever He may! 

Check out my website for more information :)

www.caseybeaman.bodybyvi.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!