Baby Beaman #2 has a name!

Poor 2nd child...he has only had 2 blog posts.  It is past time I made mention of our sweet baby boy!  Honestly, there hasn't been nearly as much to post...when I was pregnant with Addison, I had a friend that did an ultrasound on me once or twice/month!  Unfortunately, that friend isn't able to do that this go round.  So, since my ultrasound, I have only had one appointment, where I just peed in a cup and got my belly measured...who wants to hear about that?  Ha!  They did say that I was measuring right on target (although to me, I feel WAY bigger than I did at this point the first go round).  We did listen to the heartbeat again, which is always so heart-warming!  The heart rate at my last visit was between 150 and 160bpm.  I finally ordered some baby furniture about 3 weeks ago.  I am hoping that it will be in some time next week.  I didn't get as lucky finding crazy awesome furniture at a steal this time, so we had to go much more simple....but boys are more simple anyway, right?  I will definitely post pics one we get it all set up. 

As far as mommy goes......no offense to my sweet little baby, but this pregnancy has been NO FUN!!!  In fact, we used to talk about possibly having 3 kids, but this pregnancy just might have changed my mind...right now, two sounds like a gracious plenty.  Poor Adam is probably tired of hearing me complain.  I swear I try not to, but when you are sick about 5 nights out of the week, have heartburn/acid reflux that feels like a volcano erupting inside of you half the day....no matter WHAT you eat, have awful back aches, hot flashes that make you want to scream (and make you nauseous), pregnancy dry mouth, and are just plain exhausted....it's hard not to complain.  Now don't get me wrong, I know it could be much worse and I am so thankful that it is not...but let me just say, I am so ready to feel like "me" again!!!  Here is a picture of me and our sweet boy at 26 weeks...

and the side view...


I won't "technically" be 27 weeks until Tuesday, but I think that's close enough to celebrate entering into the 3rd and final TRIMESTER!!!  Yay!  We are 2/3 of the way there :) 

And finally, I saved the best for last...little Baby Beaman #2 now has a name!  We actually decided on this name as soon as we found out we were having a boy.  It's different, but I love it!  His name will be:
ADAM "BROUGHTON" BEAMAN

We will call him by his middle name, Broughton.  Adam, ofcourse comes from his daddy.  And Broughton was Adam's grandfather's first name.  Now we don't have to call him baby beaman #2 :)  We can hardly wait to meet you, Adam Broughton Beaman!!!


Comments

  1. So glad to hear more about Broughton. That name is so different and I like a lot. Hope you get to feeling better during this last trimester!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!