This one's for you, Adam


I love that you are such a country boy
I love that you love our baby girl with everything that you have
I love that you are a "dog person"
I love that your hands are rough and stained
I love that you tell me that you love me each and every day
I love that you smell like dirt when you come home
I love that you always believe in me and support me, no matter what
I love that you have a heart for God
I love that you do the dishes :)
I love that you drive a big truck...always 4-wheel drive, ofcourse
I love that you have so much patience with me, and with everything
I love that you have changed just as many diapers as I have
I love that you are the one thing in this world that can always calm my soul
I love that you are a better cook than me
I love that you make me laugh...a lot
I love that you think it's fun to spend half a day in a swamp
I love that you always respect your parents, and everyone for that matter
I love that no matter where we go or what we do, I am always proud that you are by my side
I love that you never get tired of playing with Addison
I love that you are amazing you and that you love little old me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!