Treasures of Healthy Living

Treasures of Healthy Living

This season, God has lead me to a bible study that has been such a blessing to me and my family.  Although I miss my "regular bible study girls" and can hardly wait to join them again, I am so thankful that I was invited to this class.  I tell you, it's amazing what perfect timing God has!!!  I have so much to learn about healthy living.  It can seem so overwhelming sometimes, trying to get it all right.  But I pray that little by little, God will continue to work on me and keep me encouraged.  If you are interested in learning about healthy living, according to God's plan, I highly recommend this study.  It's not always easy to follow, and I ask that you pray for us as we attempt to make this a lifestyle change.  For I know that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"... Phillipians 4:13 





Comments

  1. We miss you too!! I am going to have to check out this study.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!