Vacation and Pumpkin Patch

Last week, Adam and I took a little trip to Gordonsville, VA...just the two of us :)  We had a great time!!!  The scenery was beautiful, just outside of the mountains.  We did a lot of hiking/jogging and shopping...good times!  We stayed in a yurt, which was pretty neat.  Here is a picture of our yurt from the outside...

It's basically a fancy tent.  Here are a couple of views from the inside...


I'm so glad I got to take a little mini-vaca with my love :)

And a special thanks to Grandpa and MiMi (Adam's Dad and step-mom) for keeping our little butter bean.  We were so happy to get updates on her throughout our trip.  She obviously had so much fun and enjoyed our vacation as much as we did  :) 

Last weekend, Mindy and I took Luke and Addison to the pumpkin patch for some fun and photos.  They had SO MUCH FUN!  And we got SO many photos.  I hope you enjoy...

 
And now, for my favorite picture of the day...
So sweet!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!