15 Months

Life is so fun with our little Addison!  She is getting so big these days!  She turned 15 months old on Oct 26!

She had her 15 month check-up this past Friday.  She was such a good girl...I just hated that she had to get shots :(   She weighed 23lbs 8.3 oz, which places her in the 59.77% for weight.  She was 31" long, 65% for height (I think her last measurement of 30" at 12 months was a bit off). 


She is suddenly a little girl.  She repeats (or at least attempts to repeat) just about everything you say.  It amazes me how she all of a sudden can talk!  And she seems to understand everything.  Here's a picture from today of her marching in the back yard, with her camo on...
She loves to eat, loves books, loves bath time, loves Griffon and Sadie, loves to be outside, and absolutely LOVES to dance!  She has been doing animal sounds a lot.  She says Meow, Woof, Moo, Gobble-gobble, Baaa, Quack, makes a fish face, a noise like a chicken that I'm not sure how to spell, Ha!, and I think that's about it. 
She has "outgrown" her highchair and either sits in a booster seat now or at her little tray on the floor.  A couple of nights ago, we took the front of her crib off.  She is so proud of her "big girl bed"!  So far, so good...although her usual one hour nap after church today lasted only about 15 minutes :( 
Our next goal (or at least Mommy and Daddy's next goal) is to start her on her little potty.  Wish us luck!


Here are a few pictures of her playing with her My Little Ponies in her doll house Aunt Shelly picked up at a yard sale!...
I love this first one...she is brushing the pony's hair :) ...

And yes, she is walking around without pants on.  If you say to her, "Lets put your pants on", she simply smiles and says, "No".  Gotta love  her!

And just because this picture is precious to me, I have to add it...

Thank-you, God, for my little family!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!