Family Fun

Last Saturday morning, Mindy and Michelle both called me at almost exactly the same time and said, "We are all coming to your house."  I, ofcourse, said, "Yay!"  We didnt really have anything planned.  The kids just all got together and did whatever they felt like doing :)  Addison and Luke started out in the playroom while Landon, Peyton, and Connor played in the living room with their pirate men...
Luke giving mommy some tea...

 Addison trying to figure this toy out...

Luke just looking precious... 

Landon and Peyton:

Addison showing her new favorite toy off to Luke (a cardboard box)...


 Connor, really into whatever was on TV.  Maybe it was Dino Dan, Connor's favorite...

 Peyton, about to shoot me...

Our little house started feeling really small with so much commotion, so we decided to take the party outside.  Here are some pictures of everyone gathering acorns for their daddys to put out for deer...
 

Just playing around...

The kids took a break to help me decorate my Christmas tree :)  ...
 

And then it was back outside for a pic-nic...

Peyton trying string beans for the first time...
I don't like the ways this looks...
 I really dont want to try this...
 Hey, I actually like it!!!

Finally, Mindy took all the kiddos for a walk down the path while me and Michelle finished up the tree...



It was such a fun day spent with lots of people that we love!
Thanks for coming to play everyone!!! We can hardly wait to do it again!!

 


Comments

  1. I am glad that someone already has their tree up...I am so ready to get my Christmas decorations up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!