Retreat Weekend

Last weekend, us bible study girls had a night of fun, praise, worship, games, girl talk, and good food!  We got together at Elizabeth's house.  I was so excited to finally see her home in Wilson.  She has such an awesome talent!  Her house is decoated so beautifully and uniquely.  A lot of pieces in her house she found at yardsales and fixed them up in her own way, giving them life again....you know I LOVE that!  :)  I am so sad that I forgot my camera, so I don't have pictures from the night.  However, I did steal these pictures from Taylor's blog showing some of the FUN we had!  (Thanks, Taylor)...


Elizabeth put together a relay race for us.  It was SO much fun.  I was on team 2, which by the way, was the winning team :)  I had the advantage of some very competitive people on my team...Stacey...Ha!  There were 17 of us there.  I hate that not everybody could make it out, but am thankful that us 17 were able to.  And I am so thankful that God met us in a very special way that night.  You know, sometimes you just know He is there...He was there last Friday night and I enjoyed every minute of it!  Thanks, girls, for being the beautiful women in Christ that you are!  I can hardly wait for more fellowship with you all!!  Love you much! 

Comments

  1. Only because you were on team 2 could you use my pictures...haha, just kidding. Hope you have had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!