Father's Day Gift

I almost forgot to share with you the gift that I gave Adam for Father's Day.  Back in March, for Adam's birthday I bought him a grill.  Well, I wrote on my blog that day (Adam's birthday) that maybe for Father's Day I would put it together.  That was supposed to be a joke.  Well, before Father's Day, this is what the grill looked like:
You can't tell from this picture, but there were about 8,000 parts there!  I was determined to get that dog-on thing together-finally.  Nearly five hours later, it looked like this:
My advice: Unless time is something you have a lot of, pay the 50 bucks to have it assembled!!!  Sorry, Adam, for taking 3 1/2 months to get your birthday present together....and then making it your Father's Day Gift as well.  I'll have to make up for it with lots of yummy grilled meals :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!