Kearney Girls Photography

For those of you who don't know, my sisters, Mindy and Michelle, and myself have started a photography business.  We did lots of Fall pictures, but haven't done much since it has been so cold.  We don't have a studio yet so most of our photography is done outside....which are my favorite, but it's not always so fun taking pictures in 30 degree weather!  We are so excited that we are beginning to get some warm weather here and there again so we can do some more photo shoots!  We took Addison out last weekend for a few pictures.  I won't post them all, but here are some of my favorites...






















 


If anyone is interested in booking a photo shoot, please let us know!  We look forward to capturing some of your precious moments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!