Myrtle Beach with the girls.....and Braxton :)

My mom's cousin, Cathy and my mom's aunt, Gay have  beach houses in North Myrtle Beach, SC.  Every year, the girls get together for a weekend of fun and shopping.  This year not everyone was able to go.  We missed those that were unable to make it, but we still had a great time.  My favorite part of the trip was sleeping in!  It seems like it has been decades since I was able to do that.  (Although it has been....lets see Addison is almost 4 months old, so it has been almost 4 months--ha!)  We did most of our shopping at Tanger Outlets, where I got Addison some darling outfits, as if she needs them!  It is so hard to resist an awesome deal on a precious baby girl outfit for such a precious baby girl!  And ofcourse I got a couple of cute outfits for baby Perry too!  It was so nice to spend time with family that I unfortunately don't get to see often.  I didnt take many pictures, but I did manage to get a few of Ashley's baby boy, Braxton.  He is sooooo cute!  He is 10 days younger than Addison, so he definitely made me miss my baby while I was gone. 
Thanks for a fun weekend, girls!  Can't wait to do it again next year!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!