Burlington Baby Shower

Last Sunday, my aunt Patti and my cousin Lindsey threw me a baby shower in Burlington, where my mom grew up.  It was so good to see my "Burlington family"!  It seems like the older we get, the harder it is to get together.  The shower was at a really nice restaurant called The Cutting Board.  We had a little private room and Patti and Lindsey had it set up so cute in there.  Check out the "candy buffet" table.  I thought this was the neatest idea...

For some reason, my favorite was the mixture of white and pink marshmallows :)    Too cute! 

Landon and Peyton helping me open the gifts.  I am pretty sure I am telling Landon to "wait a minute" here:
Precious little watermelon dress from Mamaw, Patti, and Lindsey.  There is no doubt that Addison will be well-dressed...I will post pics later of her INSANE closet:
Cute little socks that look like slippers...  I can't wait to put these on her!
Cathy and Linda:
Gay holding Luke...  I think he could've stayed in her arms for days.

And now Gail holding Luke...as you can see, Luke was pretty popular:

Me and my cousin, Lindsey:

Sweet little Addie...  Landon begged me to ask her to play with him and Peyton.

She finally agreed:

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this baby shower so much fun!  Addison and I sure are lucky to have such an awesome family to share this exciting time with!  I love you all! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!