Love our babies!

There has been a lot of talk and excitement lately about our baby bump, Addison, and for good reason.  I mean, she truly is a blessing from above!  This post, however, is dedicated to my sweet babies, Griffon and Sadie.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am an animal lover, especially DOGS!  But our dogs are not dogs, I swear they are our children.  I just wanted to share a few photos of our boxer, Griffon, and our beagle, Sadie.  I cannot express in words what these dogs mean to me and to Adam.  I am so thankful to God for bringing them into our lives.  Not a day goes by without them bringing a smile to my face!
Here are a couple pics of Griffon just a couple of weeks ago.  We got Griffon when he was 17 weeks old.  He is now 8 years old. 

 
And now, Sadie.  We got her when she was about 6 weeks old.  She was so tiny!  She is now 6 years old.
These pictures are from a few years ago when we took them to the beach...


They liked the beach, but their favorite thing to do is just run free at the creek or at the farm...


The dirtier they get, the happier they are...




These are just a few of the many, many pictures I have of our sweet pups.  But you can best believe that I will post more in the future.  Just wanted to get a few quick pics in to show off our "first two youngins". 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!