The nursery is finally complete!

I know this is a little late, but I am going to blame my tardiness on little Miss Addison.  She has just been making me so tired lately.  I have been telling everyone for nearly 2 weeks now that I am going to post pictures of the nursery but by the time I get home from work, I am pooped!  Well, I'm finally getting around to it.  Better late than never, right?  This is a view from the doorway.  The nursery is very small, but oh so sweet!

Here's a close-up of my curtain.  Isn't it just darling? 

I got so lucky with this crib.  I found it barely used at a yard sale for 1/3 the price of a new one.

Here are a couple of close-ups of my crib set that I had made.  I was afraid when I was picking out my fabric that it would be a little too "busy", but I am so tickled with how it turned out!

My dresser was also a lucky find.  I found it on craigslist from a furniture company in High Point that has a few random pieces of reclaimed furniture that they sell for very cheap.  This dresser is the exact same name brand and product line as my crib and was also 1/3 the price of what they sell for in Greenville (or anywhere else I searched).  This picture does not show it, but it also came with a tilt mirror with drawer that sits on top of the dresser that little Addison can use later.
I can hardly wait to fill those frames with pictures of Addison!!

This is my glider and little table, both from yard sales.  I painted  them and had the glider re-covered.  I think they turned out pretty cutesy!  The lamp is one that Mindy made for Savannah's room when she was a baby.  It no longer matches Savannah's room, but it looks just right in Addison's.  Thanks for sharing, Savannah.

Ok, here come the pictures everyone has been waiting for...the pictures of Addison's RIDICULOUS closet...All I can say is I love yardsales :)



Well, that's it!  I hope you have enjoyed this little tour of our nursery.  All we need now is the baby :) 

Comments

  1. Casey...I absolutely love the nursery. The curtain is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I just love looking at Addison's nursery. It it sooo cute! Can't wait to see her in her cute little crib.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!