Father's Day Gift


Yet another late post :)  Since I posted a little something about my first mother's day gift, I wanted to also do a post about Adam's first father's day gift.  I think it will be so fun many years from now to look back on these blogs!  Well, for father's day, I ordered DirecTV satellite for Adam.  Ok, ok, it was for me too, but I promise you Adam was more excited about it than me.  We had satellite TV for one year about 6 years ago and have not had any kind of cable or anything since.  Before our great government came out with this "digital tv" mess, we could get all the local channels, which was really enough for us.  Ofcourse, we thought about getting satellite several times over the years, but always decided that it wasn't worth the money.  Well, unfortunately, the switch to digital that was supposed to make things so much better cut our channels down to about 4.... on a good day.  We have been able to get channel 7, the all day weather channel, UNCTV and ion television, if we are lucky.   So, we decided (well, because it was a surprise, I kind of decided, knowing that Adam would agree) that it was time to get satellite.  Ofcourse it will be way more channels than we will ever need!  I am sure Adam will stick to all the outdoor channels and ESPN.  As for me, I am looking forward to HGTV, and all the other channels with interior design/makeover shows.  We also both like to watch Discovery and the History channel so hopefully we will still come together to watch some things :)  Happy Father's Day, Adam!  I know you're gonna be an AWESOME daddy!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!