Mother's Day/Anniversary Gift!!!

Some of you may know that I have been dreaming of having a really nice camera for quite some time now. Well, thanks to a super SWEET hubbie, my dream recently came true!!! Adam got me a Nikon DX5000 (I think that's what it's called) for our Anniversary/Mother's Day. First of all, how exciting that this is my first official mother's day celebration as a soon to be MOMMY! What a true blessing! And what a fitting gift.....now we will be able to capture every single move that our sweet Addison makes! I can hardly wait. I am no pro on cameras, but both of my sisters, Mindy and Michelle, have this same camera and I LOVE IT!!! I am so excited! I have lots to learn, but it will be fun!! So, get ready....there are many pictures to come...hopefully a few good ones :P Who knows, maybe this new hobbie will eventually turn into some fun side-work????? Here's hopin'!!! Hope everyone had a Great Mother's Day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!