Happy Anniversary to Us!!

Today is our 6-year wedding anniversary and I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures of Adam and I "through the years". We started dating in high school so some of the pictures are more than 6 years old. In fact, we met September 25, 1998 and have pretty much been inseparable ever since. We were engaged on October 13, 2003 and married on May 06, 2004. I hope you enjoy this journey back in time....

Here are a few from high school...





my senior prom:


my high school graduation...

adam's high school graduation...
dental hygiene school graduation...

just some fun pics...










a few minutes after we got engaged....

our honeymoon...

a few wedding pics...







and a pic from our Charleston vacation a few weeks ago...

I thank God for every day that I get to spend with my absolute best friend and pray that there are many, many more to come! I love you Adam Beaman!! Thanks so much for all that you are and all that you do and for ALWAYS being the man I fell in love with! Happy Anniversary!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!