Thanksgiving 2014

Boy do we have so much to be thankful for!  I wish I had the time to write what is on my heart...but I and hopeful that I will soon get to that point again.  For now, there will be few words as I try to catch up on my blog, along with many other things in our crazy busy life right now...

I will forever cherish artwork such as this...this is Addison's drawing...our family at the kitchen table. Daddy and Addison are on the left side. Mommy and Broughton are on the right side.  Mommy turned around to look out the window :)

and here are a few of my attempts at some photos...No one was really in the picture-taking mood I guess.  Or maybe I wasn't, I don't remember. Ha...












I know this is late, but I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!