Random from November

I finally made some of the things I've had pinned on Pinterest...all kid-approved :)

dairy/egg free homemade pop tarts and frozen chocolate/banana/almond butter treats:

dairy/egg free oatmeal cream pies...

AND I found dairy free cream cheese at a local health food store!!!  Exciting!  Used some on this treat...this one was yummy, but unlike the other treats, the kids weren't a fan of this one...

 I also found dairy/egg free ranch mix so Addison tried ranch for the first time.  Both of the kids LOVED it...

and I can't even remember what I made on this day, but apparently it was a crowd pleaser, lol.  I must find time to make more pinterest recipes!

This girl is growing up so fast...





 ....but she still likes to snuggle like a baby!  


cuties...










 a few "selfies"...



 ....and they're out!
             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!