Decorating for Christmas and having fun at a wedding

We got a real tree again this year.  Unfortunately, for some reason, it would not soak up the water...so we had to finally take it out of the house right before Christmas.  We did enjoy it while it was here, though. :)  We went cheap this year...nearly all of our ornaments were in the barn fire we had in January- so we had to buy new ones.  What I learned:  the kids could care less...they had just as much fun putting those cheap balls on the tree as they did all those expensive ornaments!  







Me and baby girl took a day and just did crafty Christmas stuff all day...it was so much fun!

We decorated a gingerbread tree...

...made all kinds of cookies...

...and of course, we painted!


...and ATE some cookies!

This picture is hilarious!!!  I don't even remember what warranted this face....I just know that every time I look at this picture, I laugh SO hard!

brother enjoyed some of our cookies when he got home too...

 Also in November, we attended our friends' wedding, Kaitlyn and Will- one of the sweetest couples I know!  Kaitlyn is Addison's best friend's mom...here are the two cutie pies.  Claire bear made the most beautiful flower girl!




Mrs. Nicole getting some love from the girls...

I wish so much that I could figure out how to get my videos on my blog again.  I have a few videos of the girls dancing at the wedding.  They were just absolutely adorable having the time of their lives on that dance floor!  Oh, to be a kid again!

And this was after the wedding, at the grocery store...Addison was wore out from all that dancing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!