Thanksgiving 2012

Soooooo, I have ben without a computer AGAIN!!!!  Thankfully, it is working now!  I'll try my best to play "catch-up"...starting with Thanksgiving.  Boy do we have a lot to be thankful for!  A happy, healthy family, jobs, a roof over our heads, freedom.  Certainly there are days when I dream of more...a bigger house, more time in a day, a clean car, etc.  But at the end of the day, I know that I am blessed, truly, truly blessed, and I have SO MUCH to be thankful for!   This year, to celebrate Thanksgiving, we ate a late lunch at my Aunt Kay's house and then hung out at my parents' house for a while before heading to Adam's mom's house for supper.  Here are a few pictures to re-cap...

Getting ready for our big day...

Just posing...

My boys at Sue-Sue and PaPa's...

Addison and her baby, Aba...

Playing with Gukey...

Lukey-Luke:

She is good at the tricycle!...

Broughton...so stinkin' cute...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!...

rotten...

happy boy...

At Gama and Goppy's house.  Gama saved some ornaments for her to put on the tree...




Broughton just playing...

Boompa read Addison lots of books...

more decorating...

handsome fella...

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!