Lately

First of all, a big shout-out to my man, Jesus!!!!  Prevacid is working for Broughton and I got my happy boy back!!!  Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!  Just look how peaceful and relaxed he is now!!!...

Yay!...

On another note...  Addison wanted me to put her hair in "two ponytails" today.  You know I was happy...it's not always easy getting her to let me do anything with her hair...


She had her 2-year check-up on Thursday.  She, too, is doing great.  She is in the 66% for height and 60% for weight.  

She did so good at the Dr.  I hope Broughton will do as well.  We shall see.  Ha.  We had to find the Dr when we left (the nurse was the last one in) because her brain would not rest until she told him "Bye".  She is such a flirt- in her own little shy way!  It trips me out.  

In fact, she told me last night that Cooper and Ayden (two precious little boys in her class) are her boyfriends.  Ha!  I don't have a picture of Cooper, but here is a recent one of Ayden at Parker's birthday party...
Who can blame her?  I mean he has on a John Deere hat and everything  :)

Here are a few more pictures from Parker's party...

Addison's 50 cent bathing suit...I miss my yardsales!...

Addison and Lorelai enjoying the pool...

Colton sportin' the shades...

Beautiful Gabriella...

Parker, the birthday boy...


bubbles!...

This little sprinkler/splash mat was a big hit...


Gabriella drinking the water...so cute...

handsome Del...

Lorelai in her "baby soup" (bathing suit) that Addison gave her for her birthday...

We had so much fun at Parker's birthday party.  We hope the weather is just as beautiful this Sunday for Addison's birthday party!  We can hardly wait!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!