Weekend with Grandparents!

Unfortunately I don't have a single picture to show for it, but Addison had a great weekend visiting with grandparents!  Friday, me and my mom, Grandma Sue-Sue, picked Addison up from daycare and took her shopping.  It was so much fun!  Grandma also gave Addison a beautiful pink polka-dotted chair that she picked up earlier, a little white Christmas tree for her room and some pretty pink, teal, and lime green ornaments.  She even bought us pretty wrapping paper to match.  Grandma Sue-Sue has such great style!!  We LOVE all the gifts!!  After we went shopping, we went to Cracker Barrell for some good eating!  It was sooo yummy! 

Then, Saturday, Grandma Jane-Jane called.  It had been 2 weeks since she had seen her little grandbaby, and I think she was getting "the itch".  It worked out great because Mindy and I were scheduled to do a photo shoot at 3:00 and I hadn't quite figured out what I was going to do with booger bear during that time.  So, Jane-Jane came over at about 2:30 and spent some time with Addison while mommy did her photo shoot. 

Sunday, Addison and I went to my mom and dad's house.  My mom was in Burlington visiting her folks, but it was nice to spend time with my Daddy, Papa.  I used to talk to my Daddy every day on the phone, but since Addison has been born, it hasn't been so easy.  Be patient with me, Dad, it'll get better!  And just incase you were wondering, I miss talking to you every day too!  Things will be back to normal soon, I'm sure of it :)  So, anyways, I think Daddy was happy to see his grandaughter.  He is so ready for her to get bigger so she can ride around with him like we used to. 

After we left Mama and Daddy's house, we went to our old house in Snow Hill to do some cleaning up.  Addison was able to see her Grandaddy, Adam's Daddy there.  She was sleeping at first, just like she almost always is when he sees her, but she eventually woke up and gave him a smile! 

We had lots of fun spending time with the grandparents this weekend!  We are sorry we missed Grandpa Gerald and Grandma Bim, but we will be sure to catch you guys next go round! 

I didn't get any pics from the visits, but here is a random picture of Addison from this weekend in her cute little camo outfit Sue-Sue bought...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!