...on to September

Lots of pics to catch up on...we'll start with my little diva...






and now for little handsome...


one summer day at Shelly's...


the two girls, working on some artwork...well, 3 girls if you count Lady :)

sweet, sweet boy...


a little Well-Dressed Wolf love...




priceless...









I cannot tell you how much it warms my heart to catch these two holding hands!  Thank-you, God, for these precious children...

We love Loreta's ice cream!  They always have a dairy and egg free option!


lucky thing, she actually got a toy out of the claw machine...

Addison's party decorations.  On this particular day, she taped paper airplanes and "streamers" (ribbon) to her walls.  She does love to decorate for a party...

busted putting stickers on the wall...there's a reason we don't have a house yet, ha...

my new ride...I had to take a picture because I'm sure it won't be that clean again, ha!...


cousin train at Sue-Sue and PaPa's house...

I'm gonna miss having them sleep on my chest!...

sweet face...



MJ needs to make more matches for brothers!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!