Water Park

Our little family visited the water park in Kinston a few weeks ago.  It was crazy crowded, but we still had a good time.

"I got my swimmie thing.  I'm all ready to go"

So excited...

 ...so excited...

...so excited...

...so....sleepy...

could this little chick get any cuter?!!!

my little man...

silly girl...

fun, fun, fun...

I didn't get a picture of Broughton on this slide but he absolutely LOVED it!  He went down several times, but unfortunately, his head kept bumping the bottom of the slide just before going underwater so we had to keep him off of it. I think he would have gone down 100 times if we let him.  He's just gotta get a little bigger...






cooling off with an ice cold water...

and an ice cold icee...


Life is so much fun with these sweet babies!  ...and my sweet hubby, of course :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!