July 4th


When I told Addison this year that we wear red, white, and blue on July 4th, she asked me what July 4th was.  I told her July 4th is "Independence Day".  She said, "Why is it Anna Bennet's day?"  Anna Bennet is a sweet friend of hers in her class.  I decided we'd wait a few years before we try to explain what Independence Day was ;)  




This year Daddy had to work on July 4th, so the three of us spent most of the day just playing around the house.  Then, when Daddy got off work, he took the little ones to his mom's for dinner.  They were all decked out in their red/white/blue get-up...





 Addison loves to check the mailbox...


 Broughton and his serious face...

 Lookin' like a diva...

 Happy Boy!

I know I am nearly a month behind, but I hope everyone had a fun 4th this year!!! :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!