Soccer

This year was Addison's first (and likely last-ha!) year playing soccer.  At the first practice, she somewhat participated and after that, she had zero interest.  The second time I took her to play, she said, "but we already played soccer last time".  I think once was enough.  She did look mighty cute in her outfit though.  That's gotta count for something, right?  Here they are, Team Falcons 2013:

The first practice...

Claire Bear...

Lukey and Addison...

Gabriella...

Lorelai...

Addison and Coach Josh...


Too cute...

Game time ...




Pretty girl...

 Goalie!...

This picture is deceiving...she did not participate!  lol!

Claire and Colton...

Lorelai looking very much like Addison in this picture...

Gabriella...so stinkin' cute!...

my sweet girl...

love this picture from Kimberly Hines...

strategizing, maybe?...

 I'd like to say Addison was cheering here....but she was reaching for her Daddy...

Claire looking all serious...

Adam trying to get her to play...

 Another beautiful picture that Mindy got of Gabriella...

 Even though Addison told me she liked to "dress up and go watch"...I think maybe next year, we'll save our 40 bucks and cheer from the sidelines without the red shirt.  It was a great experience...just not for Addison, I guess.  Thankfully, she LOVES gymnastics and has just started tennis and so far likes that!  Hopefully, I will get around to posting some pictures from those!  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!